Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales has built-in support for a range of controllers, listed below. When using a supported controller, the game displays in-game icons for each type and fully supports rumble features. We recommend using one of these controllers for the best experience.
- DualSense (PlayStation 5)*
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- XInput compatible controllers
- Steam Deck
*Use wired USB connection to experience full set of PlayStation DualSense controller features
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales also supports Steam Input, that allows you to use any controller and enables controller reconfiguration. You can configure your controller in the General Controller Settings, found in the Controller section of the Steam Settings menu.
If you are experiencing issues:
- Try disconnecting any other controllers that might be connected to your system.
- Try disabling Steam Input: right click the game in Steam, select Properties, choose Controller and select Disable Steam Input.