Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PC features the following accessibility options.
- Narrated ASL – Enable narration of subtitled American Sign Language Lines.
Holds, Presses & Assists
- QTE Auto Complete – Auto advance all QTE sequences without button presses.
- Change Button Taps to Hold – button prompts that require button taps now require buttons holds.
- Web-Shooter Burst – Enable firing up to three webs at once. Allows the player to fully web up most enemies in one button press.
- Aim Mode – Sets aim action to a toggle or a button hold.
- Swing/Parkour Mode – Sets swinging and parkour to a toggle or a button hold.
- Venom Mode - Sets Venom Activation to a toggle or a button hold when using Mile’s Venom abilities.
- Air Trick Mode
- Hold - Air Trick inputs must be held to maintain Air Trick mode.
- Toggle Auto Clear – Air Trick input is pressed to enter Air Trick mode. It auto clears after performing an action that breaks out of Air Trick mode or by pressing the Air Trick input again.
- Toggle Maintain – Air Trick input is pressed to enter Air Trick mode and persists through other actions while swinging. Pressing the Air Trick input again turns off Air Trick mode.
- Menu Cursor Sensitivity – Adjust the speed of the menu cursor.
- Chase Assist – Chase targets' top movement speed is lowered so there is a longer window before the target escapes. Automatically attaches to the chase target when within range. Press [V] or [R3] to automatically turn the camera towards the chase target.
- Enhanced Auto Aim – Snap onto targets with greater ease while in aim mode.
- Increased Dodge Window – Increases the dodge window time.
- Double Tap to Dodge – Enable dodging by double tapping a direction key when playing with mouse and keyboard.
- Look at Waypoint – Automatically turns the camera towards the objective waypoint.
- Camera Shake – toggle camera shake on or off.
- UI Parallaxing – When turned off HUD and Pause Menu elements stay in place on the screen.
- Icon and Prompt Size – Set the size for in-world waypoints, icons, and prompts.
- HUD Background – Enable a contrasting background for the HUD.
- High Visibility Spider-Sense – Enable a high contrast Spider-Sense effect.
- Emphasis Text Color – Set the color for emphasized text.
- Contrast Options – Enables various shaders and high contrast options to help with visibility. Use presets or customize each setting individually. Including solid single colors on the hero, allies, enemies, etc.
- Subtitles – Display Subtitles for spoken dialogue.
- Subtitle Size – Adjust the size of the subtitles.
- Subtitle Background – Enable a background for subtitles for improved readability.
- Subtitle Color – Set the text color for subtitles.
- Subtitles Speaker Color – Set the speaker name color for subtitles.
- Master Volume – Adjust the overall volume of the game.
- Music Volume - Adjust the volume of the game’s music.
- Speech Volume – Adjust the volume of the game’s dialogue.
- UI Volume – Adjust the volume of the menu sound effects.
- SFX Volume – Adjust the volume of the sound effect while in-game.
- Audio Balance – Balances the audio between the right and left channels.
- Listening Mode Options:
- Home Theater – Recommended listening mode for home theater and stereo speaker environments.
- Maximum - Similar to Home Theater listening mode with a wider dynamic range.
- Television – Reduced bass frequency for small television speakers.
- Headphones – Wide dynamic range suitable for headphones.
- Midnight – Narrow dynamic range for low volume playback.
- Mono Audio – Combine audio tracks into a single output that plays through each speaker.
- English VO – use English Dialogue audio instead of system language if your system language is set to a SKU supported language.
- JJJ Podcast – Automatically play JJJ Podcasts.
- Danika Podcast – Automatically play Danika Podcasts.
- Controller Speaker – Allow certain sounds to play through the controller speaker.
- Controller Speaker Volume – Adjust the volume of the sounds that play through the controller.
- Controller Layout – Fully Customize your control scheme or choose between presets. Up to two inputs (Default D-Pad Left & Right) can be individually mapped to moves that normally require multiple button presses.
- Vibration Setting
- None – Controller vibration is disabled
- Classic – This setting provides vibration for most critical traversal and combat events.
- Accessibility – Enable additional vibration to assist with auditory and visual gameplay elements including:
- Venom, Camo and Finisher availability
- Danger radius of explosives
- Collectible and tether puzzle assistance
- Vibration Intensity – Adjust the intensity of controller vibrations.
PlayStation DualSense Controller Options
- Haptic Feedback– This option allows use of haptic feedback for the DualSense wireless controller. If this is disabled it will use classical rumble style vibration.
- Adaptive Triggers – When enabled allows the [R2] and [L2] buttons to dynamically change resistance during traversal actions.
- Explicit Puzzle Hints – Enable explicit puzzle hints when pressing [V] or [R3] during puzzle segments.
- Show Tip Screens – Display tip screens on start.