Insomniac Games fosters a digital first culture, and many roles support remote work in most of the United States and Canada. Please refer to the map for which states and provinces we support.
Articles in this section
- What is the timeline for the internship applications? / I applied to be an intern what should I expect? / I applied to the internships, now what?
- Can you hire me as a voice actor/mocap actor?
- How can I break into the industry?
- The position I want is no longer posted; how can I apply?
- What does Insomniac Games look for in a candidate?
- What roles are currently open at Insomniac Games?
- Does Insomniac Games offer internships? / How can I get an internship? / Internship FAQ's
- What should be on my demo reel or online portfolio?
- Is there a newsletter I can sign up for? How can I keep up-to-date with the Insomniac Games Talent Team?
- Does Insomniac Games support remote work? / Can I work remote from an international country?