Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on PC has built-in support for a range of controllers, listed below. When using a supported controller, the game displays in-game icons for each type and fully supports rumble features. We recommend using one of these controllers for the best experience.
- DualSense (PlayStation 5)*
- DualSense Edge (PlayStation 5)*
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- XInput compatible controllers
- Steam Deck
* Use wired USB connection to experience full set of PlayStation DualSense controller features
If you are experiencing issues:
- Try disabling Steam Input: right click the game in Steam, select Properties, choose Controller and select Disable Steam Input.
- Try disconnecting any other controllers that might be connected to your system.
- Try a different connection method for your controller, such as a different USB port, or try a wired connection instead of wireless.