We were blown away by the excitement and interest for that role! To ensure we have the bandwidth to read and respond to the applications we received; we have taken down the posting off the careers site. If we determine that we need to speak with additional candidates in the future, this job may be re-posted to the careers site. Please keep an eye out for future opportunities!
Articles in this section
- What is the timeline for the internship applications? / I applied to be an intern what should I expect? / I applied to the internships, now what?
- Can you hire me as a voice actor/mocap actor?
- How can I break into the industry?
- The position I want is no longer posted; how can I apply?
- What does Insomniac Games look for in a candidate?
- What roles are currently open at Insomniac Games?
- Does Insomniac Games offer internships? / How can I get an internship? / Internship FAQ's
- What should be on my demo reel or online portfolio?
- Is there a newsletter I can sign up for? How can I keep up-to-date with the Insomniac Games Talent Team?
- Does Insomniac Games support remote work? / Can I work remote from an international country?