Version v1.831.0.0 Release Notes
- Stability improvements for AMD Radeon RX 7000 GPUs.
- Improved frame pacing on GPUs with 8GB VRAM or less when hitting certain surfaces with large amounts of bullets.
- Updated AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution to version 2.2.
- Ray-tracing options are now available on AMD GPUs in Linux.
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling can now be used in combination with Intel XeSS.
- Added water deforming animation when the player character swims.
- Hover Boots acceleration now works correctly at frame rates above 60 FPS.
- Phantom Dash animation is no longer affected by the frame rate.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Phantom Dash effect to remain visible when toggled off.
- Various user interface bugfixes.
- Adjusted the launcher to fit on screens with low resolutions or high DPI scaling settings.