Version v1.922.0.0 Release Notes
- Improved Rift transitions during the Awesome Bugtrax Done Quick Speetle Course Challenge.
- Bouncer and Heavy Bouncer weapons now work properly at frame rates above 60 FPS.
- Swing distance no longer decreases at high frame rates.
- Fixed ghosting visible in menus and the user interface when using FSR 2.2 upscaling.
- Left and right controller triggers now use analog values when using Steam Input. This enables ‘half button press’ weapon functionality with Steam Input.
- Corrected an issue with left stick diagonal controller input when Steam Input is not active.
- Resolved flickering ray-traced shadows on enemies and objects, including Grunthors, Goon Dropships, Seekerpedes and Sand Sharks.
- Eliminated artifacts in ray-traced reflections on some smooth surfaces, like the floor in Zurkie's Gastropub.
- The game now restarts when changing the text language to Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese, to ensure text is displayed correctly.
- Fixed missing and incorrect button hints in Photo Mode.
- Steam Input Gyro Camera is now correctly mirrored in Mirror Mode.
- AMD FSR 2.2 version number is now displayed correctly in the menu and launcher.
- Stability improvements.