Thank you for your application! You've taken the first step in the hiring process for our internship program! Here is an overview of our interview and hiring process. This process can take up to two months based on team bandwidth and schedules.
1. Application review 1-2 weeks
- Recruiter and hiring manager
- We will be informing candidates whether or not they will move to the next stage
2. Recruiter phone screen 1-2 weeks
- This is a virtual interview with the recruiter to talk about role expectations and studio culture.
3. Testing (select roles) 1-2 weeks
- Some roles will require a test
- Hiring managers will review and grade the test.
4. Insomniac team interview 1-2 weeks
- Once the hiring manager receives recruiter recommendation and decides to move forward the recruiting coordinator will schedule an interview with members of the team that the candidate will work with.
- After the all the interviews for the role are complete the hiring manager will decide who to bring on.
5. Offer stage 1 week
- Call with recruiter to go over logistics.