It is very likely this is not actually a bug. The game will intentionally freeze during tutorial moments until the tutorial action is completed correctly. Please make sure you are doing this correctly. Some of the most common mistakes are not pressing all of the buttons shown at the exact same time or tapping a button instead of holding in it down when called for
Articles in this section
- I have a very bad frame rate on PS4 and/or the game will often freeze for a bit while swinging
- The game is frozen or stuck in a tutorial.
- Which version should I get?
- I don’t see the option to purchase the Ultimate Edition.
- Some UI objects are stuck on my screen.
- How do I change the time of day during the post-game?
- Why does the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Suit stutter or run at a low frame rate?
- If I own the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales standard edition can I upgrade to the Ultimate Edition later?