- Fixed an issue that could cause crashes when starting a new game or loading a save game for a small group of players.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from equipping the camera in the mission Uninvited, halting their progression.
- Fixed an issue that caused erratic camera movements when aiming mid-air during combat when using mouse and keyboard.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when using Alt-Tab after exiting Photo Mode under specific circumstances.
- Some players using Intel GPUs cannot take a picture of the Empire State building, blocking their progression. Intel released a beta driver update for Arc GPUs that addresses this issue. A general driver update for other GPUs is expected shortly.
- Some players with AMD Radeon GPUs experience visual issues with shadows and sunlight in the game. AMD is aware and investigating.
- Some players are mentioning performance degradation after playing for a long amount of time. So far, we have not been able to reproduce this issue, but our investigations are ongoing, and we are analyzing data from players experiencing these issues to get a better understanding of the potential underlying problem.
- Some players on laptops with NVIDIA GPUs are reporting significantly lower performance than what would be expected from their hardware. We are investigating this potential issue together with NVIDIA.
- Some players are reporting that some game achievements are not unlocking correctly for them. We are investigating.