- Implemented autosave backups. At key points in the story, the game will create a backup of the autosave slot.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from opening the gadget wheel during the tutorial in the beginning of the game.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash for some players when using a wide field of view.
- Fixed sensitivity issues with analog sticks when inspecting items or solving puzzles in the game at high frame rates.
- Improved visual quality of fabric textures in cut scenes when using resolutions of 1080p or lower.
- Fixed a frame rate related issue in the Streets of Poison mission that could cause players to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds at the start of the Getting Deep mission in the Silver Lining DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds when entering the Hammerhead base in Harlem in the Turf Wars DLC.
- Various minor visual ray-tracing fixes.
- Some players with AMD Radeon GPUs experience visual issues with shadows and sunlight in the game. AMD is aware and investigating.
- Some players are mentioning performance degradation after playing for a long amount of time. So far, we have not been able to reproduce this issue, but our investigations are ongoing, and we are analyzing data from players experiencing these issues to get a better understanding of the potential underlying problem.
- Some players on laptops with NVIDIA GPUs are reporting significantly lower performance than what would be expected from their hardware. We are investigating this potential issue together with NVIDIA.
- Some players are reporting that some game achievements are not unlocking correctly for them. We are investigating.